*Image is a representation of this item. Actual item may vary.
NO CORE FEE!
FREE Standard shipping for lower 48!
Engineered Diesel is the only manufacturer in the industry to use high flow suction valves. This gives us the highest flowing 12mm CP3 on the market! All pumps are bench tested after assembly to ensure the highest quality on the market!
- Supports 1,200hp on a single pump application!
- Titanium-Nitride (TiN) Coated & Micro Polished lifters for superior wear characteristics!
- Plungers are DLC coated
- Polygon is DLC coated
- Cam is Rockwell 65 hardness
- Lifters are Rockwell 65 hardness
- Highflow suction valves
- Modified housing for increased case pressure resulting in better plunger fill rate
- We back our Super Stock pumps with a 2yr warranty against manufacturer defects!
(Warranty Applies to Original Purchaser Only. Does not cover contamination)
*Built off of a 6.7L pump. Feed line modifications are necessary when installing onto a 5.9L*
The 6.7L supply inlet is in the rear of the case instead of the side of the case (like the 5.9L). When using an aftermarket lift pump, you can reroute the fuel hose like in the picture below or change to a straight fitting.